The Golden Rules of Swinging
There are just a few basic rules in the swinging scene to make things flow smoothly
These apply in every country we have been to and played in, so we are sure that they apply where you live as well.
- No always means NO! - If anyone you are playing with, at a private meeting, at a club or party or out dogging says the word NO, it means STOP NOW! Any further contact by you on the person who has said no constitutes sexual assault or rape. If you persist in forcing you advances on someone in a club or party the hosts will almost certainly throw you out and probably call the police.
- If you are ever uncomfortable playing with someone, or you have simply had enough of playing, do not be afraid to say No. If the other person does not stop, ask or tell them again, if they persist please report them to the hosts if at a club or party or to the police if you are dogging or on a private meeting. People who get away with it once will keep pushing the boundaries, someone could end up getting badly hurt.
- Remember the boundaries set by you and your partner, do not go outside the boundaries without a proper discussion.
- Only do what you want to do - do not be pressurized into doing something to please your partner, it will have repercussions later. Swinging is for fun, if it's not fun, don't do it!
- Only play with people you find attractive - If someone wants to play but you are not attracted to them, then just do not play. We repeat - Swinging is for fun, if it's not fun, don't do it!
- Respect your playmates wishes - Some couples have an anything goes rule, which is great. Other couples have areas of intimacy that they save just for each other. We know couples who do not allow kissing, others allow vaginal sex but not anal, others anal but not vaginal, some only play when their partner is in the room, others are happy for separate room swapping - we all like different things, but only do what you and your playmate are happy doing and only if it is within the boundaries agreed with you partner beforehand.
- Enjoy Yourselves - Swinging is for fun, if it's not fun, don't do it!